Dear Emma Gracie -
I know it is hard sometimes, but here are a few things I hope you will always remember:
- When she goes into your room and messes with your stuff, remember it is just stuff and she often shares her things with you, too.
- When you get mad and want to snap at her, remember you are one of her most important role models. She is always watching you and how you handle things.
- When she wants to borrow your clothes, remember some day you’ll be able to wear hers too, and then you’ll have double the wardrobe.
- When she wants to tag along and play with you and your friends, remember she looks up to you “big girls” and just wants to be like you.
- When you feel weary, sad or lonely, just remember you have a built-in best friend who is always there.
Just remember…she will always be your sister. And I hope you never forget what an incredible gift that is.